Interested in joining our team? The standards are high, so whether it’s installation, production, management or a team role – we seek out only the best. Think you’ve got what it takes? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Please follow the link of interest below to fill out an online application; paper applications (mailed, hand delivered or faxed) will not be accepted. Emailed applications/resumes will not be accepted, interested applicants must use our online application system.
We are searching for a Senior Accountant to join our finance department and take over the major reporting and reconciliation duties for our company. We need a professional with inherent leadership qualities and the attention to detail necessary to ensure accurate reporting in all areas. The successful applicant will have knowledge of multiple accounting aspects and will have prior experience with tax issues.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly and year-end financial statements in accordance with the generally accepted accounting principles
- Manage the GL including the architecture and maintenance as well as the execution of allocations and accruals and ensure consistency exists between entries
- Perform financial statement analysis and report on variances
- Work in partnership with the external accounting firm to prepare year end documentation and provide supporting work papers and schedules
- Manage job costing and analysis process including cross department coordination to gather necessary information
- Assist in filing of all Use Tax and Sales Tax, refunds and payables
- Manage the Accounts Receivable process, including AIA invoicing
- Managing the Inventory Accounting process, including recurring and non-recurring accruals
- Managing the monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements and close processes
- Execute multiple projects with a high degree of accuracy
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Effectively and professionally communicate with inside and outside contacts
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as directed by the President/CEO
- Develop relationships across departmental boundaries to ensure a consistent and effective process flow
- 5 plus years of general or tax accounting experience
Bachelor’s Degree in business accounting or comparable experience preferred
- Strong background using ERP Software for accounting, Global Shop Solutions a plus
- Advanced computer skills with exceptional spreadsheet aptitude
- General ledger accounting experience
- Specific process knowledge of accounting and reporting
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting and financial management principles and concepts
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Goebel is dedicated to providing interior fixtures to major players in the luxury market. With over 80 years of experience, we continue to live true to our vision of being an industry leader through our skilled employees, supreme customer service, and unmatched quality. We believe in keeping promises, surpassing expectations, and providing unparalleled customer service, which has allowed us the privilege to be aligned with the best.
Goebel is always searching for great people to join our Team! Goebel is a progressive and forward-thinking company that places value on positive attitude, personal motivation and drive. You will work in an exciting environment that provides ever-changing challenges coupled with an organization that is committed to your success. We offer a great benefits package and look forward to receiving your resume.
If you do not see a position that currently aligns with your skillset you may submit your resume for future openings. Please note that if you are interested in a currently posted position you should apply directly to that open position(s). We also encourage you to check back often to view and apply to positions as they open.
Please feel free to fill out the online application and we will contact you if your skills match one of our future openings. Please follow the link below to fill out an online application; paper applications (mailed, hand delivered or faxed) will not be accepted.
Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with our business at www.gf.com